Travel abroad must have a separate travel charger!! This file is well recommended by most well-known bloggers!!
Has Taiwan BSMI certification, certification number: R3C041 There are other multinational safety certification CE, FCC, RHOS.
• All-In-One Universal Travel Charger with US/EU/AU/UK plug for more than 150 countries worldwide.
• Dual USB interface provides maximum output of 3.2A.
• The pin has a security card protection mechanism to protect the pins that are not in use, and the pins in the fixed use.
• Built-in LED power indicator light can easily and conveniently power the device.
• Overcurrent protection mechanism with 6A 250V fuse.
1. Asia: China, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Macau, Thailand, Vietnam, etc.
2. Europe: Britain, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Australia, etc.
3. Americas: United States, Canada, Brazil, Panama, Claw Marmara, Mexico, etc.
4, Australia: Australia, New Zealand, etc. 5, Middle East: Saudi Arabia, United Grand Duchy, Israel, Jordan, etc.
This product does not apply to regions: parts of Africa.
The use of imported PC 94v0 fire-resistant plastic materials, in the event of fire is not flammable, the use of environmentally safer and more reliable.
Made of phosphor-nickel-plated nickel material, the long-term insertion will not be deformed and the power supply is guaranteed.
Rated voltage/current: AC 100V ~ 250V/6A max
Rated frequency: 50/60Hz
USB output specifications: 5VDC 3.2A
Size: 49 x 53 x 78mm
Persist USB socket x 1
Persist universal adapter x 1
This product only has adapter conversion function, does not have a transformer function, please confirm the use of electrical specifications before the use of the same voltage with the travel area, 100V ~ 250V.
The USB interface of this product is suitable for 100V ~ 250V.
Warranty and service:
One year free non-human factor warranty
# Gift preferred
#This job goes to work
# Travel Charger has Taiwan BSMI certification, certification number: R3C041 There are other multinational safety certification CE, FCC, RHOS.