Polish design, handmade in Poland
· Design home products, European interior designer's love brand
· Use skin-friendly materials, rich and full. Soft and elastic touch
**. brand introduction.**
Wood'n'Wool, a studio located in a seaside hut in Poland, is based on a slow life. The designer is 100% hand-made. Unlike Chinese products, the fabric of the pillow is made of non-toxic skin-friendly material. Family members and babies are the first users of the product.
Thanks to the meticulous workmanship, everyone who gets a pillow can feel their warm craft works and convey the good mood of creating their own dream home.
Most of the products use simple colors (does not contain metallic tints and fluorescents). The concept of winding and weaving has led to the development of more household items such as pillows, cushions, chairs, baby fences, etc.
Unique brand features have stirred up a “knot cushion” trend in Europe. To date, tens of thousands of European families have been using their products.
**. Product specifications.**
· Rosa Flower Color: Pure White. Sky Blue. Mint Green. Baby Powder
· Size: 40 x 30 x 8 cm
· Non-toxic skin-friendly material, can be safely touched by your baby
· Please wash with 30 degree clear water
· 97% cotton, 3% elastane. Filling: 100% polyester
**. Brand identification.**
Each original author's work will have a W. W trademark and tag. In addition, the knot pillows in Europe are made of elastic cotton, and there is no fluff material. The fluff material is all made in China. This can be used to identify authenticity.
· If you have a baby in your house, it is recommended that you remove the wooden rule before use to avoid scratching.
· Commercial use of simple packaging, as far as possible without the use of disposable packaging materials. The goods will be packed in dust bags and shipped in cartons/mailing bags. We hope that these packaging materials will also be reused. ^^ Not only environmental protection but also the earth can do its best!! Future will also consider the introduction of additional purchase boxes / Paper bags/packs, so that people with gifts can still purchase extra.