1. Different creature blocks have various geometric shapes in the middle for shape matching games.
2. The Fish block can spin on the round post with threads like a nut on a bolt. Children can observe how the threads work through the transparent block.
3. Children can learn color mixing with the transparent blocks in 3 primary colors.
4. Transparent concepts are introduced to children with the clear blocks. The clear blocks also enrich the play.
5. The creature shaped blocks can be stacked together. Different shapes create more challenges.
6. 6 double-sided game cards provide clear instructions of the funny games and activities.
7. The curved base design is unique and makes Crystal Carnival easy to store.
1. Children are introduced to geometric shapes while improving their hand-eye coordination.
2. Spinning the Fish block on the column improves self-care skill and children’s wrist dexterity. Children can understand the basic color matching with light. For example, green is made from mixing blue and yellow, purple is created with red and blue, orange is the combination of red and yellow etc.
3. By stacking the creatures, it enhances the stability of children’s hand and problem-solving skill.
4. Children can learn matching, sequencing and shape or color identification through games with the game cards.
- Transparent Elephant x 4 (red x 1, yellow x 1, blue x 1, clear x 1)
- Transparent Fish x 4 (red x 1, yellow x 1, blue x 1, clear x 1)
- Transparent Owl x 4 (red x 1, yellow x 1, blue x 1, clear x 1)
- Base x 1
- Double-sided game card x 6
- Elephant: 8.5 x 6.7 cm (L x W)
- Fish: 7.8 x 6.2 cm (L x W)
- Owl: 7.3 x 7.1 cm (L x W)
- Base: 20.7 x 13.5 x 10.7 cm (L x W x H)
3. Materials include: PC, PP
4. Country of origin: Taiwan