It is made of 100% pure tin using the traditional casting technique of Takaoka City, Toyama Prefecture.
Because the soft properties of pure tin cannot be manufactured using machines,
Must rely on the experienced people, one by one, and combine the traditional craftsmanship of Kanazawa.
After the complicated process of affixing gold foil on the inside of the glass, the warm and beautiful pure tin foil banquet cup was born.
With the wedding, moving and other exciting moments of life to reflect each other.
Because of the high thermal conductivity of tin for warm wine; or to put the glass into the refrigerator for 1-2 minutes, you can easily enjoy cold wine.
• Dimensions: H54 x W133 x D73 mm (Sheet) / H35 X Ø61 mm (wine glass)
• Weight: 273g (piece mouth) / 95g (wine glass)
• Capacity: about 150c.c. (film mouth) / about 40c.c. (wine glass)
• Material: Tin (100%) / Gold foil
• Design / Origin: Japan
• Tin has excellent thermal conductivity. It is recommended to drink cold or normal temperature drinks to avoid burns.
• Do not use acidic beverages to avoid corrosion.
• After use, wash with a soft cloth or sponge with a kitchen neutral detergent.
• To avoid scratches on the surface, do not use broom brushes or cleaners containing particles.
• Gloss can be restored by wiping off commercially available metal polish, dentifrice, baking soda, etc. when glossiness disappears.
• Tin has a low melting point and should not be placed near a fire source.
• Do not use in microwave ovens, dishwashers or drying dishes.
• Do not put in the freezer to prevent discoloration or deformation of the tin cup.
[From now on, as long as you buy can be used as a series of goods, you will be able to purchase more simple packaging services]
Please go to the following link to purchase